TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SECUDRIVE SUPERDRIVER CAMPAIGN
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned campaign and all participants in the campaign are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
Organization, Duration and Entry Procedures to the Campaign
Eligibility for Participation
1. The campaign is open to residents and citizens of Kenya. Participants and minors aged 13 years and below must be assisted to the extent necessary by their parent or lawful guardian.
2.The campaign is open to the public provided one has an active Facebook account and a non-private Twitter and Instagram account.
3.The participating product is limited to a ticket for two to Fast and Furious 9 which must be utilized within 1 month
Contest Specific Rules
1. A total of 15 winners will be chosen from the following platforms; Facebook (5 winners) and Twitter (5 winners) and Instagram (5 winners) by a panel that will read and determine the responses that are most impactful.
2. Participation in the contest is limited to one platform per person.
General Rules of the Promotion
1.The Organizers may refuse to grant the Reward or any part thereof to any participant in the event of fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Campaign under these Terms and Conditions
2.The Organizers reserve the right to amend and adjust the Campaign format and timings as they deem fit.
3.The Organizer reserve the right to amend the Reward as they deem fit at any point during the Campaign.
4.Although the Organizer have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the Campaign are accurate, they shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material.
5.In case of any queries or concerns on the Campaign, consumers are directed to contact our official social media pages.
6. By entering the Campaign, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be interpreted by the organizers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these rules at any time during the Campaign.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya and the participant(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Kenya.
8. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.